*Loud droning noise overhead*
A very big package just got air-dropped from Jφss Sticks Airways Flight JS296!
Click the button and grab it here!
- 1.3: added “marks” to the answer for interquartile range in Q23(a) for completeness’ sake.
- 1.2: added brackets to answers of Q15(b) to make all terms ‘inclusive’ to the radian unit.
- 1.1: reflect changes in Q22(b)
As usual, please leave a comment should you spot any mistake in the solution – Miss Loi was still teaching at The Temple until an hour and a half ago!
Now for Paper 2: Here’s a list of possible topics that may appear for tomorrow’s Paper 2.
- Changing the subject of a formula
- Quadratic equations (word problem)
- Simple algebraic fractions & equations
- Number patterns
Application of mathematics in practical situations
- Profit & Loss
- Compound interest & simple interest
- Money exchange
- Hire purchase
- TOA CAH SOH
- Sine/Cosine Rule
- Area of triangle
- Angles of elevation/depression
- Shortest distance
- Angle properties of polygons + finding number of sides of polygons
- Probability tree diagram
- Possibility diagram
- Graph sketching on graph paper
One down, one or three (depending on whether you take AMaths) more maths papers to go!